Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MINDARK TIME ZONE

3 posters

Go down

MINDARK TIME ZONE Empty MINDARK TIME ZONE

Post by Admin Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:11 pm

Ok Soc,

Just so to avoid difference in time zones i suggest changing the following settings so we are all on the same time. Exclamation

Go to your User CP or Profile - Then Preferences - Then down the bottom Timezone : and choose GMT -12 Hours and then press save.

Now when you click on the forum button top left we will all have the EU Time. sunny

flower Sweet ......
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
HERO's: Founder

https://mxmarines.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

MINDARK TIME ZONE Empty Re: MINDARK TIME ZONE

Post by onyxZombie Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:22 pm

Admin wrote:we will all have the EU Time. sunny

not to get too picky, but EU time is actually GMT time, no "+" or "-". Just switched it, checked the reported forum time, and confirmed against time showing in EU Wink
onyxZombie
onyxZombie
Recruit

Back to top Go down

MINDARK TIME ZONE Empty TIME ZONE UPDATED

Post by HEROMAN Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:54 am

onyxZombie wrote:
Admin wrote:we will all have the EU Time. sunny

not to get too picky, but EU time is actually GMT time, no "+" or "-". Just switched it, checked the reported forum time, and confirmed against time showing in EU Wink

You maybe right there oz i think i have allready gone throught his with jam and realised it but forgot to change the post ty for reminding me +12 is for me being in australia and it reports correctly for me, so you need to go the the same place to change your settings but ajust for your time zone so it display EU time on the forum windows , also note it shows the time top left hand side when you are on the forum page or creating a post not whennyou are in the portal.

If you are unsure what time zone you are in get a watch lol

Cheers Hero
HEROMAN
HEROMAN
General

Character sheet
HERO's: 1

Back to top Go down

MINDARK TIME ZONE Empty Re: MINDARK TIME ZONE

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down