Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey guys :)

4 posters

Go down

Hey guys :) Empty Hey guys :)

Post by onyxZombie Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:27 am

Just wanted to say hi, much like maculus, and wish you all GL ... I'm a tad disillusioned by PE atm and as such am not sure of my ingame intentions

I hope that if I were to apply to this soc, that I would at least be considered Wink ttyas

*EDIT* nevermind on the second part, i don't qualify
*EDIT2* just realized you guys are going for top50, not possible for me and not up my alley, anyway, so i guess this was, after all, just a gl msg Very Happy
onyxZombie
onyxZombie
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Hey guys :) Empty Re: Hey guys :)

Post by Snake Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:16 am

love to see you in this soc old mate
Snake
Snake
mxmfounders

Character sheet
HERO's: 1

http://www.golfprofessorn.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HEROMAN Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:20 am

Well OZ i don’t think you realize how many friends you do have and the fact you are old school from DF DFA you get special consideration,

And all the other soc mates asked me to talk to you about joining so if you could still post your stats to see how much skills you have we are looking for a basic level miner atm for the miners squads believe it or not you can survive and make money to hunt if you mine in the right places withy the right gear at the right times and this soc is all about helping each other and sharing info so no one misses out .

The main requirement is TRUST i.e. things you hear and info you learn in the soc stays in this soc and share your secret hints and tips with each other also anything made by crafters is for you and not for players outside the soc meaning don’t exploit the crafters
And respect your mates try hard to communicate with your fellow teammates so the only thing you really need to bring is a headset so you can chat with the rest of us, you can take it slow we understand that some people are shy and some people have accents but honestly oz its just us blokes and no women and we are not scary we are fun loving and happy go lucky.

So if you can get over the fact that Teamspeak is a requirement you will be considered Favorably.

Good Luck with your decision if not we will still love to hear from you from time to time and will invite you for hunts if you want to join us.

Cheers Buddy hope to hear from you soon
HEROMAN
HEROMAN
General

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by onyxZombie Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:28 pm

well, righteo ... im sittin on 72k total skills now - just took them last night, will email them to you tonight

just to be clear, while i definitely appreciate being invited, i have in no way made a decision one way or another, and would appreciate everyone not spreading any "little birdy" talk until a decision has been made one way or another (may be a little while) Smile
onyxZombie
onyxZombie
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:26 pm

onyxZombie wrote:well, righteo ... im sittin on 72k total skills now - just took them last night, will email them to you tonight

just to be clear, while i definitely appreciate being invited, i have in no way made a decision one way or another, and would appreciate everyone not spreading any "little birdy" talk until a decision has been made one way or another (may be a little while) Smile

Heh OZ " what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas " that’s our main rule so trust us we don’t talk outside the circle
Other than that 72k is a bit shy of the mark but i think your good old friend snake just made the min himself,

Ok i am going ahead of the boys and saying this but any ex dfa df members will be given a credit of 10K skills which will be active for a period no longer than 3 months i think that’s only fair considering our time in Delta, after 3 months the 10K will be taken away and a review given by all soc players as to wether you need more time or are ask to leave because you haven’t shown enough progress.

Bare in mind we will help you achieve your personal goals by many dif means Ie giving you faps to heal party players given scanners to scan mob players and fists etc for skilling purposes we can do this because crafters often spit out things like faps, scanners and gloves etc and end up in the tt machine any ways this is not charity but common sense for players to use OK Smile

Another Point i have set up certain groups within this forum ,miners, crafters, hunters, founders for this purpose if you are a guest visiting this site you will not be able to see certain posts unless you are in a group and i have made levels of security, you can register to join the forum automatically but only I can put you into a group, if you look at your name it is white and has no colour so no group, just to prove it if you look in the gallery you will find different category’s and there is a sections called mining globals i have put all my globals pictures with cords so you can go to places i have had success but if you have no group you cannot see those pictures.

* SIDE NOTE - I don’t know if i am getting ahead of myself here but here goes.

Which brings me to something i just thought if i recall oz you used to be a good fapper in times of no ammo, because of this i will propose a new group be formed called M.A.S.H Mobile Army Surgical Hospital i.e. Medics every army needs medics so if you like we would need a player to head up this department with it would come a rank and title and equipment how it works and what you would need could be up to you this could be a very important role and would have a lot of scope to grow.

Ok enough said its seems whenever i start writing sentence it turns into a novel so ill cut it here and wait for your feedback

Cheers Heroman
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
HERO's: Founder

https://mxmarines.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by onyxZombie Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:09 am

1st: no way i will gain 10k skills in 3 months Wink
2nd: would love to be a fapper, but i doubt the need will arise often enough, when i can be online Wink Wink
3rd: i'd best stay away for now Wink Wink Wink

for real though, i wish you guys the best of luck and will keep in touch =)))
onyxZombie
onyxZombie
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:46 am

Maybe the solution to all this problem in the further is to start a soc MXM- Recruits just to let friends and other to belong before reaching the requirement skill. And with a limit access to form until qualification. Butt still able to participate in all events. and to sell to the bank. Maybe OZ likes to run with it.
Ps. A no administration soc.
Snake
Snake
mxmfounders

Character sheet

http://www.golfprofessorn.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down