Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GENERAL STANDING ORDER 101 :CRYSTAL PALACE HOF HEAVEN

2 posters

Go down

GENERAL STANDING ORDER 101 :CRYSTAL PALACE HOF HEAVEN Empty GENERAL STANDING ORDER 101 :CRYSTAL PALACE HOF HEAVEN

Post by Admin Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:43 pm

GET LOCKED AND LOADED GENTLEMAN, and Lady THIS IS NOT A DRILL

LAUNCH TIME 3.00 MA TIME 12th APRIL confused

Be There or ill skull fuc.. you and blanket bash you Twisted Evil you better have a good excuse, no notes from ya mother accepted, Meet at Twin Peaks 15 Mins Before for Flight plan pirat

Which is 1.00 PM Saturday for Hero and Kimmi I love you

Which is 10.00 PM Friday for Gal Jdaddy Basketball

Which is 5.oo AM Saturday for Snake and Jam Sleep

These are the best times we could work out to satisfy everyone, bare in mind snake and jam will be loaded up with coffee and gal and Jdad will need some uppers for the long night we are looking at a 2 hour run first with a small break then we will, continue up to 6 hours or 8 depending on ammo and durability, this is a one off event we wont be doing this every weekend.
But it is important that we can find a MA time for future events so this is a test to see that we can all pull together for a common goal so try and make a concerted effort. tongue

Make sure you are armed to the teeth with ya best gear and as many amps as you can afford repair your amour and plates i will be bringing Australian Elite Solider for two purposes one to use as a Auto Fapper and as a mobile storage so if you get weighed down he will the best solution to store your surplus gear till you are ready to go back down i will keep things in order so no mix ups will happen guaranteed. bounce

If all goes well and we like it up there and the lootius God Smiles on us we may log of have a sleep and go back to it the next day we sill see how it goes, a few of us have never been up there before so it will be like a road trip and some new experiences nothing like a change of place to renew the fun. clown

Jam Will be second in command because he knows his way around the place so i suggest we follow his lead anyone else that has been there we welcome your input too. Cool

ok GOOD LUCK everyone i am very excited and cant wait Embarassed bounce cheers
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
HERO's: Founder

https://mxmarines.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

GENERAL STANDING ORDER 101 :CRYSTAL PALACE HOF HEAVEN Empty CP Globals Pictures

Post by Admin Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:43 am

These where all the screenshots i managed to get - Unfortunatly no HOFS this Time Round
Maybe Better luck on the next mission but heh i loved every minute lots of fun guys. Smile

GENERAL STANDING ORDER 101 :CRYSTAL PALACE HOF HEAVEN 110
GENERAL STANDING ORDER 101 :CRYSTAL PALACE HOF HEAVEN 210
GENERAL STANDING ORDER 101 :CRYSTAL PALACE HOF HEAVEN 310
GENERAL STANDING ORDER 101 :CRYSTAL PALACE HOF HEAVEN 410
GENERAL STANDING ORDER 101 :CRYSTAL PALACE HOF HEAVEN 510
GENERAL STANDING ORDER 101 :CRYSTAL PALACE HOF HEAVEN 610
GENERAL STANDING ORDER 101 :CRYSTAL PALACE HOF HEAVEN 710
GENERAL STANDING ORDER 101 :CRYSTAL PALACE HOF HEAVEN 811

Last edited by Admin on Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:55 am; edited 8 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
HERO's: Founder

https://mxmarines.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

GENERAL STANDING ORDER 101 :CRYSTAL PALACE HOF HEAVEN Empty Re: GENERAL STANDING ORDER 101 :CRYSTAL PALACE HOF HEAVEN

Post by JDaddy Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:46 am

GENERAL STANDING ORDER 101 :CRYSTAL PALACE HOF HEAVEN 104_au11

GENERAL STANDING ORDER 101 :CRYSTAL PALACE HOF HEAVEN 72_aur11

GENERAL STANDING ORDER 101 :CRYSTAL PALACE HOF HEAVEN 70_aur11

GENERAL STANDING ORDER 101 :CRYSTAL PALACE HOF HEAVEN 103_au11

GENERAL STANDING ORDER 101 :CRYSTAL PALACE HOF HEAVEN 74_aur11

GENERAL STANDING ORDER 101 :CRYSTAL PALACE HOF HEAVEN 105_au11

GENERAL STANDING ORDER 101 :CRYSTAL PALACE HOF HEAVEN 154_au11

JDaddy
Sergeant

Character sheet
HERO's: 1

Back to top Go down

GENERAL STANDING ORDER 101 :CRYSTAL PALACE HOF HEAVEN Empty Re: GENERAL STANDING ORDER 101 :CRYSTAL PALACE HOF HEAVEN

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down