Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WENT HUNTING WITH ENTROPIAN STAFF

2 posters

Go down

WENT HUNTING WITH ENTROPIAN STAFF Empty WENT HUNTING WITH ENTROPIAN STAFF

Post by Admin Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:06 am

Last night snake and myself where privllaged to do a tp run for noobs that started with aprox 100+ players going from new oxford through to treasure island nrth shores after that a whole bunch of us joined to form our own hunting party along side the entropian guides, so clever me made a team and 12 players joined me and we cleverly let the mindark staff go forward with his invinsable avatar and his gun that i have never seen before it was a gaus rifle that sounded like a whip ausome thing anyway we ended up going to plams corner and on to neas and whenever the MA staff shot at a mob the mob went for him and never hurt him and so long as he didnt do more than 50% dmg we got the kill we globaled a half a dozen times we hunted ambi alpha and they droped like flys was truley a sight to be seen only wish ma did this kind of thing more often, oh and they where giving away free guns and ammo to players who agility skill was less than 10
Anyways thought i would share seeing i complain so much maybe ma listened to me for once and i must say was the most fun ever in game hehe
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
HERO's: Founder

https://mxmarines.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

WENT HUNTING WITH ENTROPIAN STAFF Empty Re: WENT HUNTING WITH ENTROPIAN STAFF

Post by HEROMAN Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:43 am

EDIT: for got to add (friends)
HEROMAN
HEROMAN