Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Guest who stayed too long :)

2 posters

Go down

The Guest who stayed too long :) Empty The Guest who stayed too long :)

Post by La Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:35 pm

Well well, I guess it's time for me to leave MXM.

In the beginning I poped in to this cool soc as a meassuring pole to see if we could get in to the Top-50 list wich we sadly didn't and now a couple o' months later I've decided to leave you all.

The background is that I've been looking for a soc that is on the Top-50 and at the same time have meetings IRL. I've been in touch with Via Dolorosa and the players that have been online is very positive that I will join them. Caliber will give the rest of the soc a chance (those that are on vacation) another week to speak out. It's a well known society and one of the oldest in the game just in the range of my own skills 170k+.

I wanna thank you all for the time here and wish you the best in the future.

In response to Pete: I play this game because the real money, ain't that fond of games just for playing so I won't be joining Eve I'm afraid Smile

//Best regards La
La
La
Recruit

Back to top Go down

The Guest who stayed too long :) Empty Re: The Guest who stayed too long :)

Post by HEROMAN Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:06 am

Its all cool here LA nice to have met you, good luck with the new soc, your time her was fun while it lasted thanks for the heads up Smile
You need to go go with a skill to suit your level and the top fifty is not happening here so i fully uunderstand ill still see ya in game so may catch up again later Smile
HEROMAN
HEROMAN
General

Character sheet
HERO's: 1

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum